Our Novopure line takes elements from nature, Latex, wool, silk and bamboo and pair them with the proven pressure relief and contouring of Ecotex® Foam and Canadian made pocket coils to create a natural sleep experience like no other. (Boxspring not included)
A Naturally Perfect Sleep
- We use bamboo covers in our mattresses becausse it is one of the worlds most renewable resources. It has both Natural Anti-Bacterial Properties, as well as Breathable Natural Fibres.
Soy Based Foam
- Derived from natural polyols, not petroleum, we help save save more than 50,000 barrels of oil each year. This helps reduce global warming emissions by 36%.
Silk & Wool Fibres
- Silk is a natural product, and being natural our bodies respond far better to silk than they do to synthetic products. Allergy sufferers really can benefit from sleeping on silk. The most common form of dust mite related allergy is Asthma and sneezing fits. This is mainly brought on by related issues from the droppings of dust mites. The enzymes released from the droppings are inhaled and an allergic reaction occurs. Silk is naturally hypoallergenic and is an environment dust mites find inhospitable.
Silk Prevents Overheating
- Silk has the amazing ability to keep us cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cool. It does this by allowing our body heat to dissipate.
Natural Latex Foam
- Latex provides the ultimate pressure relief with spring-like resiliency. It offers superior longevity for years of comfort and support, plus it creates a natural anti-bacterial mattress.
Why Memory Foam & Gel Memory Foam?
- Memory Foam combines the finest properties of softness and resilience to create a superior high-density memory foam. This technology helps it to conform to every curve of the body by responding to individual body weight and temperature, creating a more comfortable sleep experience.
- Memory Foam contains engineered recovery characteristics that ensure it returns to its original shape every time.
Gel Memory Foam
- Gel Memory Foam combines the finest properties of softness and resilience of superior high-density foam with a gel infusion that helps to maintain your body temperature while you sleep.
- By conforming to every curve of the body for better support and even weight distribution, there is less of the “sink in” feeling found in more traditional memory foam. With gel infusion, Gel Memory Foam also reduces your sleep surface temperature by an additional 1 to 2 degrees, providing a luxurious cool sleep in an ultra-superior product.